Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back from hibernation!

Hello girls (am thinking like a feminst now)!

It's been a long hiatus...if one can call it that. Hibernation comes closer to describing th long lay off off blogging. Without making excuses, there is a reson to explain the first 3 months of no blogging...I was in Chennai from August through early November, with limited access to a computer. Well not really...there was a nearby Reliance Web world...which I did visit infrequently. Laziness probably explains it. I was in Bombay in November and had to go back to Chennai in December. I was there till late January. Then I'd been busy till mid February so I'm covered till then:). However have no excuse from then till now.

As you see I've been upto a lot all these months and I'll be posting about it all in the next few blogs. Look forward to these posts and unlike thelast time I will really post this time around:).

Bye. Take care.

No comments: